Medical Disposable Glove
Nitrile as the major raw material of the nitrile golves, also called acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR), is a material made of synthetic chemicals.
Only can be used once
XS/S/M/L/XL size to meet demands
Made from synthetic rubber
The process of this raw material production has been modified, due to which it can compete with natural rubber.
1) Higher puncture resistance
2) Higher chemical/ liquid/ gas protection
3) Heavy duty strength featuring with a smooth exterior finish with a beaded cuff;
4) Higher tactile sensitivity can meet the higher requirements of for lab work, medical procedures and more.
5) With a few content of vulcanisation accelerators.
6) the risk of type IV hypersensitivity can be reduced by the minimal content of chemical accelerators.
7) Without containing any latex proteins, which is able t be used by people who are allergic to latex.